Terms & Conditions
Here you can find our terms and conditions by which you are governed when using and shopping on our site. It is your responsibility to ensure you are familiar with our T&C’s, and by ticking the "Agree to Terms and Conditions" box when checking out or by making payment to us, you are demonstrating understanding and agreement thereof.
Postage and Deliveries
We ship worldwide using reliable and reputable couriers and have a lot of experience shipping to all countries around the world. Please see 'Postage & Deliveries' for delivery options and prices.
Pricing, VAT, Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
For customers residing in the European Union, all goods are priced including VAT at 20% however international customers outside the EU pay the excluding vat rate as are not subject to payment of the UK 20% VAT but may be subject to charges by their own countries. For clarification, the price displayed in each of our products is including VAT for international customers. Please contact us for orders without the VAT. While a customer may choose for prices on the site to be shown in numerous international currencies, checkout payment will be made in Pound Sterling (GBP). In the instance of a refund being required, the same pound sterling amount at the time of purchase will be refunded. Other currencies than Pound Sterling shown on the site should be viewed as an indication only and may be subject to fluctuation.
Returns & refunds will be permitted from 14 days of item delivery. The item must be received back by Blackwater within 14 days of item delivery and must be unused in the original condition and packaging.
Returns or refunds can not be made for custom ordered, custom made items (e.g. Custom Jackets, Bridles & riding boots) or items only ordered in especially for customers. Refunds nor credits can not be processed until the item is received back to Blackwater and the refund or credit has been processed and approved. Please note refunds can take up to 10 working days. We recommend you send the products with guaranteed service, as we can not be responsible for any items that are lost. For products outside of the UK and to prevent additional customs charges, please mark on the outside of the packaging ‘Goods returned to Vendor’ and include this information on the customs declaration. For international deliveries, Blackwater will not be liable for any potential customs charges or import duties what so ever resulting from goods being imported across border and the responsibility of dealing with customs or payment any resultant charges will be entirely that of the buyer.
When shopping at Blackwater, we assume the details you provide us such as credit card, debit card and contact details, are true and accurate, and that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card. For our retail pricing, all prices advertised are subject to change.
Our Products and Services
When you order products from us online, it’s subject to confirmation of both the availability and delivery times. Shortly after the order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email from us confirming your order, stock availability and the expected delivery date. Blackwater carries a large range of stock as we offer the widest premium equestrian range in the world, however we cannot guarantee that all products will be in stock all of the time, but we will do our best to get the product for you as quickly as possible and also keep you regularly informed. Alternatives may also be suggested if a product is unavailable or in the expected delivery date is unsuitable.
Disclaimer - Ownership of Trade Marks
Any trademarks/names/photos that are featured on the Blackwater website are owned by the respective trademark owners and information relating to these, are provided to us by the trademark owners.
By using this website and shopping with us, you shall be governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
In no event are you permitted to publish, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format any of our content/articles and images on animouk.co.uk
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Blackwater Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Blackwater Clothing Limited, or us Blackwater Clothing Limited, a company incorporated in England with registered number 11923800 whose registered office is Unit 4, Shelley Farm, Shelley Lane, Ower, Romsey, Hampshire, England.
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Blackwater Clothing Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Blackwater Clothing Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, animouk.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of Birth;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Blackwater Clothing Limited is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
10. Blackwater Clothing Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. Sharing Data with third parties.
The functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Blackwater Clothing Limited (where such Data is held).
20. Data security is of great importance to Blackwater Clothing Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your Personal Data. However, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Blackwater Clothing Limited by email at email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.